- Greek Yogurt - 1 3/4 cups
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- 50 - 60 drops of Chocolate MilkDrops (strawberry or banana MilkDrops also works. I mixed Chocolate and Banana together. AMAZING!)
-Honey - 1 tbsp
-Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
Food Colouring (if you'd like them to look like real chocolate)
1. Pour milk in a saucepan and put it on low heat.
2. When the milk warms up, add the Chocolate MilkDrops. (Don't bring the milk to a boil)
3. Remove the milk from heat and let it rest for 3-5 minutes. Add honey, vanilla extract and greek yogurt and mix it properly.
4. Pour it into ramekins and let it chill for at least 2 hours.
5. Serve chilled. You can add a little whipped cream on top while serving if you desire.
We tried experimenting and putting some in the freezer for about an hour which makes it come out creamy, frozen variation as well. WaterDrops also work in well with this recipe if you'd like to try something a little different in the way of flavoured mousse.
These are the VitalZing MilkDrops I used which are available from www.vitalzing.com and remember, there's FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $20.
For more VitalZing recipes go to : VITALZING.COM