MAKES ENOUGH TO SERVE 2
- 1/2 cup almond meal ( or almond flour )
- 115g cream cheese at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 45g chopped sugar free milk chocolate ( I used Well Naturally no sugar milk chocolate )
- 10 - 15 drops of VitalZing Banana MilkDrops ( depending on how strong you want the banana to be! )
1. Add all the ingredients ( except the choc chips ) to a hand mixer or blender to mix and make a smooth pancake batter.
2. Put a little butter in a hot fry pan & start cooking your pancakes. I used a 1/4 cup size to measure out the pancake batter. Once it started to bubble I sprinkled some of the milk chocolate chunks and then flipped to cook the other side.
3. Repeat until you've made all of your pancakes!
4. Serve with your choice of toppings! We love sugar free maple syrup, some berries and the rest of the chocolate chunks!