BANANA BASED ICE CREAM
4 cups of frozen banana slices ( 2 - 3 large bananas )
We used 30 drops of Chocolate MilkDrops or Strawberry MilkDrops ( they flavours work really well with the banana base but the WaterDrops flavours are great as well )
1. Place frozen banana slices and 2 tablespoons unsweetened
almond milk into a food processor or blender.
2. Blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes making sure to scrape the sides
every so often to really blend the chunks up.
3. If your blender is having a hard time blending the bananas,
add more almond milk by the tablespoon.
4. Once pureed together, your banana base ice cream should be the
consistency of a smoothie or soft serve. Option to eat immediately or
to transfer to a freezer friendly container and store for later.
5. Freeze banana ice cream for 1 to 2 hours so that it hardens enough to scoop like ice cream, it does harden more than usual dairy ice cream so don't freeze too much or take out of the freezer and let it soften.
NOTESStorage: Store in an air-tight glass container (covered) in the freezer. Thaw for around 30 minutes before scooping and serving.
Vital Zing WaterDrops and MilkDrops are NZs preferred ' Flavour Drops ' for all occasions.available from www.vitalzing.com and remember, there's FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $20.
For more Vital Zing recipes go to : VITALZING.COM