Recipe by : @veale_kitchen (IG)
250g shredded coconut
50g powdered sweetener
120g solid coconut oil, melted (instead of the liquid variety, so it holds it shape once set)
1 egg white
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp Vital Zing Strawberry Milk Drops
1/4 tsp pink or red food colouring
- In a large bowl, add your shredded coconut, vanilla extract and sweetener. Mix with a handheld beater until combined.
- Melt your coconut oil for approximately 1 minute in the microwave.
- Pour the coconut oil into the dry coconut mixture and mix until combined.
- Add in your egg white and continue to mix.
- Divide your mixture in half, and pat half of it down into a small baking tray.
- With the other half of the mixture, add your Vital Zing Strawberry Milk Drops and food colour and mix until combined.
- Press down the pink layer on top of the white layer in the baking tray.
- Let it set in the fridge for about an hour and then slice and enjoy.