Guilt Free Chocolate Mousse
Greek Yogurt - 1 3/4 cups
Milk - 1/2 cup
50 - 60 drops of Chocolate Milk Drops (strawberry or banana Milk Drops also works. I mixed Chocolate and Banana together. AMAZING!) To flavour you can also use Vital Zing Water Drops for the more adventurous.
Honey - 1 tbsp
Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
1. Pour milk in a saucepan and put it on low heat.
2. When the milk warms up, add the Chocolate Milk Drops. (Don't bring the milk to a boil)
3. Remove the milk from heat and let it rest for 3-5 minutes.
Add honey, vanilla extract and greek yogurt and mix it properly.
4. Pour it into ramekins and let it chill for at least 2 hours.
5. Serve chilled. You can add a little whipped cream on top while serving if you desire.
We tried experimenting and putting some in the freezer for about an hour which makes it come out creamy, frozen variation as well. Water Drops also work in well with this recipe if you'd like to try something a little different in the way of flavoured mousse.
Vital Zing Water Drops, Milk Drops and Soda Drops are available from www.vitalzing.com with FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $30!