BANANA WHITE CHOC CHEESECAKE
Recipe by @goketo4kat
250g cream cheese
125g biscuit crumbs
50g butter melted
1 1/4 tsp Gelatine
100g white choc
1. Combine biscuit crumbs and melted butter together. Scoop 1-2 tsp of mixture into a silicone mini cupcake mould and flatten down firmly. Place in the fridsge whilst you make the cheesecake.
2. In a small bowl pour 2 tbs of hot boiled water and add the gelatine. Mix together until the gelatine has dissolved. Set aside to slightly cool.
3. Using an electric beater, beat the cream cheese and sweetener in a bowl until smooth. Add in the melted white chocolate, Vital Zing banana MilkDrops and cream and beat until combined. Slowly add the gelatine mixture and continue beating until combined.
4. Pour 1-2 tabs of the cream cheese mixture on top of the biscuit base and flatten. Lightly tap the mould on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
5. Top with grated raw bar (or alternative)
6. Place in the fridge or freezer until set.
7. Once completely set, remove from the moulds and store in the fridge or freezer.
MAKES 24 CUPS
Calories - 129
Carbs - 1.2g TOTAL
Protein - 3.5g
Fat - 12.1g
Vital Zing MilkDrops and Vital Zing WaterDrops are available from www.vitalzing.com and remember there's FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $25. Vital Zing WaterDrops and MilkDrops are NZs first ' flavour drops / flavour enhancers' for all occasions.
For more Vital Zing recipes go to : VITALZING.COM